Dr Korosh Majidim
Dentist with practice limited to Orthodontics
LDS RCS Eng 2016
GDC No. 108283
Korosh was qualified as a General Dentist back in 2002. In 2005 he achieved his postgrad diploma in dental clinical science from Queen Mary University in London. In 2011 he achieved membership of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MFDS). In 2016 he completed the Licentiate Of Dental Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons of England( LDS) and Membership of Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (MFGDP) from the same Royal college. He recently completed a postgraduate award in aesthetic orthodontics from University of London.
Korosh has more than 10 years of experience in various systems of Orthodontics.
He is treating all age group from 7 years old onwards. He is a certified provider of various aesthetic braces including Removable aligners ( INVISALIGN, TRANS-Aligner), Self ligating fix braces (DAMON, In-Ovation C, EMPOWER) and Lingual braces( INCOGNITO, WIN, ALIAS, In-Ovation L).
Patients can contact him directly during the treatment for emergencies.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Iran, 2002
- PG Dental Clinical Science, Queen Mary University in London, 2005
- Licence in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2016
- PG Aesthetic Orthodontics, University of London, 2017
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member or European Aligner Society
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Certified Provider of INVISALIGN
- Certified Provider of DAMON braces
- Certified Provider of INCOGNITO lingual braces
- Certified Provider of WIN lingual braces
- Certified Provider of ALIAS lingual braces.